Re: Stock 'silly' bug & names

From: Usama Hajj (gonzo@KESTREL.SCS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: 05/12/98

---BEGIN INCLUDED FILE
Also, limiting it to 1 space, so a character can
not have a name like "You sense a trail west from here" as a name.... Just
curious. I would like to do this, searching through the code debating on
how I would like to implement it.
---END INCLUDED FILE

Simple enough.  In fact you can just copy over most of the npc code and
give characters keyword lists, sdescs, ldescs, and such.  Of course then
you have to monitor if people are abusing it, but that is a small price
to pay, in my view, of the extra atmosphere it gives to the MUD.

- Nasri.