Re: [OasisOLC DG] [NEWBIE] [WIN95/MSVC5] medit.c bugs!

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 05/13/98

On Tue, 12 May 1998, JWoodsIII wrote:

> Okay...I just patched in Mobprogs (by hand), or tried to, and here's what I
> got:
>
>  cl -c /nologo /I. /IC:\VCpp5pro\INCLUDE act.wizard.c
> act.wizard.c
> act.wizard.c(116) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'

You're missing a } in do_echo.

In the interest of quick email downloads, please don't post the entire
list of makefile errors.  Little mistakes like this one confuse the
compiler into thinking there are a lot of errors when it may only be the
first one causing the rest.

See the circle or mailing list FAQ (or both!) for some info on finding
syntax/parse errors.

Sam