Re: AHHHHHHHHH!

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 05/14/98

Try loggin in as the user that started the mud and doing a 'kill -9 -1'
However, do not do this if you are root. But if you are root, you should
be able to see the mud process.

Depending on the OS type, you can tell ps to list all processes for
your specific user id. I believe the switch for Linux is 'ps u'

Not sure though. If you are not root ask the sys admin to terminate
the process for you.

WC