Re: AHHHHHHHHH!

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 05/14/98

<< i had a reboot and now my mud wont let me in! it will let mortals in but
 not me! it says  "The game is temporarly restricted." i didnt wizlock it
 or anyhthing. I cant kill the autorun either! it dont have a pid for some
 reason. >>

Seems that your playerfile screwed up and someone logged on...the game read
the file wrong and thought there was no imp, and impified that person. Then
they fooled with your MUD and restricted it. Do a pwipe.

-JW