Re: What a bug!!

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 05/17/98

As a player I use to use this bug on a mobs that you could not kill.
That is, there was one part of a zone that had a lot of mobs that were
the same. But there was two different mobs with the exact same
description and name. One that you could not kill. So, I bashed it and
made him sit. Then I knew which one it was and killed all the rest of
em.