Re: [OFFTOPIC] Chris' Web Page

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 05/18/98

That could be an interesting topic, a light that gives off so much light to
allow you to scan further (1 to 3 rooms max or what ever you want it to).

Setting a bit on light for brightness? and check during scan for brightness?
0 = no rooms
1 = adjacent room
2 = two rooms out
3 = three rooms out

hmmm I like that idea!

Now the question is, if the light gives light that far out, will characters
in that radius be able to see?
Does anyone have any thoughts on how to code that part?