Re: [NEWBIE] [OFFTOPIC] Question

From: Jon A. Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 05/18/98

On Mon, 18 May 1998, Quinn ShadowStalker wrote:

->Ok I know Im gonna get really flammed for this and I know I'll semm like a
->total idiot but what does RTFx and RTFC mean?
->*crings as the flames just pour in*
It's been said in at least 3 of the posts this last month. RTFC is Read
the Flipping Code, RTFM is Read the Flipping Manual, et cetera. (Of course
some choose to use more colorful words in place of 'flipping')

---
Jon Nielsen
nikolai@montana.com, mendou@mindless.com

"Blessed are the stupid, for better they make me look."
-Deryk Cunningham