Re: DG scripts

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 05/22/98

At 10:09 AM 5/22/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Here's the changed part.. Don't want any credits at all, just *HAIL*
>DG_SCRIPT and it's author. (Changes sent to author as well)

Since you sent the changes to me, I'm assuming you think I'm the
author. Just to keep credit where credit is due, I extracted them from
the Death's Gate mud source (which is downloadable from the DG
web page) and C++, creating a C patch for them. Since doing that,
I've fixed several bugs in the original implementation, fixed a few I
introduced, integrated some additions that people here have
contributed, and written the OasisOLC addition.

To the best of my knowlege, the original DG Script package started
as the existing MobProg package and was significantly re-vamped by
Eric Green, to support objects and rooms and a better script language.

Additions to the package have had their respective credits included in
the ReadMe that comes with it.