[CIRLCE][NEWBIE]

From: Avram (avram@GTE.NET)
Date: 05/22/98

I am looking for a patch or a patch by hand file for load percentage's for
OasisOLC for mobs and objects, maybe other things.  If there is one out
there I have been looking, so if someone could help me out it would be
appreated very much.

P.S.
If anyone has a mud they would like to promo, or snipplets, patches, ect...
I have been putting togeather a web site with such things for circle mud and
need more people to contrubte stuff for it.  If you have anything you would
like to add just send it to me.

Thanx,
Avram