Re: Color Defines

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/26/98

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Lord Kyu wrote:

->        I was referring to the above seeming to be the only ones
->that worked with other types of terminal emulations. I have tried a
->ton of other numbers trying to get other colors. Found a lot of cool
->colors, but useless to me if only ANSI terminals are able to see
->them.

Now you've went from making a little sense to making no sense
whatsoever.  Let's try clearing this up.  Those codes are ANSI codes.
There are only 16 colors defined by the ANSI color code standard (I've
already explained this).  ANSI codes don't work with other terminal
emulations.

-dak