[OasisOLC & MProgs] Bugfix

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@CONNECT.AB.CA)
Date: 05/26/98

It's not really a bug, but if your builders don't fill in all of the fields
while editing MobProgs with Oasis (1.6b), when it gets to medit_save_to_file
it crashes if either the arguements, or commands strings are null.  I added
a check in medit_save_to_file for this, and a check in the purge-MProg
function as backups, and I edited the medit_parse so that users can't leave
these as null.  I'm sorry I don't have a record of the changes here (or the
code for that matter right now), but I'm sure George can figure out what to
do from this and have it in the next version of Oasis.
G:  "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in
     the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4