Re: [GENERAL] Bandwith

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 05/30/98

I once got a return mail from Jeremy on this question saying that it took
up about 1kb per second per person.  I have also heard that the BPL12 has
some nice packet reduction code in it (or changes oto the existing code to
make it mnore efficient) that reduces the communications stream by20-30%.

This is all out of the dim recess of my memory, so if someone wants to
confirm or deny...