Damroll problems

From: Pheonix Shadowflame (pheonix@IQ-CORP.COM)
Date: 05/30/98

My players keep bothering me about a problem with how their damroll
and hitroll is saved. when they quit and log back on it goes down.
then if they remove all their equipment its negative. something like
-6 or something. I can't seem to figure this out. it doesn't so high
as to overflow int or something. one player's damroll is around 80,
another's is around 20. Any idea what this could be?

Pheonix