Re: [CODE] getting a spell's name

From: Leonardo Herrera L. (leherrer@ENTELCHILE.NET)
Date: 05/31/98

Mundi King wrote:

> if you have the spell number of a spell,
> say 32
> and you want to get a hold of the spells name,
> in this case
> magic missile
>
> is there a function to do this?

Surely there is a way to do it.

(I think that you can figure what acronym apply in this case... and I
wonder about what ingenious answer is preparing Daniel for this... :)

ObCircle:
        I've hear about a Newbie mailing list around here. Maybe is a good idea
revisit that.  And when somebody ask such a ...err, "innocent" question,
PLEASE put the [NEWBIE] tag in the subject. I have a filter that put all
the newbie messages directly in the trash folder :)
        Of course, I have some problems with my spelling. Sorry about that
(send me any corrections, please).

--
Leonardo Herrera L.
mailto:leherrer@entelchile.net