[CODE] Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 13 released <Pine.BSF.3.96.980601115105.29078A-100000@shiva.ml.org>

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/01/98

I've just released Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 13.  It's in the usual
place (ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/3.x).

I deserve little or no credit for this release -- George has done a
great job of keeping up with the mailing list and making many, many
fixes and patches.  I think the diff file is somewhere in the range of
450K between pl12 and pl13.

In the next few days I'm going to set up an anonymous CVS repository
so that anyone can get a current snapshot of the code, and if anyone's
interested, I may give some select people commit priveldges.  Either
way I'd like to speed up the release cycle and try to switch Circle
from a cathedral project to a bazaar.

Regards,
Jeremy