NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

From: John Evans (evansj@DATAWEST.NET)
Date: 06/01/98

Greetings,
        This is a mass email that I am sending to tons and tons and tons
of people. If you don't know me off the top of your head, check the list
below and something may ring a bell or three. If the list doesn't help,
then reply and we'll try to figure out how I know you. :)

* Mudding (Spear of Insanity, Edge of Darkness, Slanted Reality, etc.)
* Work: TexasNet or Stellar Computers
* SCA: Shire of Blacklake (or is it Black Lake?)
* Family
* Friends
* Coding
* Mailing Lists

NOTE: I may have sent this to a mailing list or two, so please don't be
too upset with me as I believe that there are several people on the
list(s) that would like my new email address. I apologize to those of you
that this messages means nothing more to you than a press of the delete
button.

PS: The reason for the new email address is a recent move from Montana to
Colorado Springs. Email sent to my old address <evansj@hi-line.net> will
automagically be forwarded to my new email address, but that may not last
for much longer so please start using the new email address immediately.

Thanks for the time in reading this.

John Evans <evansj@datawest.net>  --  http://www.datawest.net/evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke