Re: [CODE] Circle 3.0 beta patchlevel 13 released

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/01/98

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, James Turner wrote:

>Is there a list anywhere of the bugs repaired with bpl13 so that those
>of us using bpl12 as a codebase can fix the ones that still exist?

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/3.x/ChangeLog

It should be quite accurate most of the time.  I was told by someone that
he easily found what changed because I was so anal with my ChangeLog
entries. :)

>I could go through the patch itself, but I was hoping there is a text
>file somewhere listing the bugs it fixes.  Is there such a beast?

Thankfully, yes.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://patches.van.ml.org/          | stupidity is not thus handicapped.