Re: [Newbie][Utils] Patch for win95?

From: Patrick Merina (MtRicmer@WORLDNET.ATT.NET)
Date: 06/02/98

no...you dont...i have cygwin b19 and all you gotta do is goto your =
start menu>programs>ms-dos prompt and type ftp then open <hostname> and =
then once you get to the ftp folder that has your patch be SURE to type =
binary and then get the file..i know it works...that way you can type =
patch < patch.patch :)