Re: [AD] Cybermud

From: Ryan Guthrie--Sim (circle@DKMUD.DK)
Date: 06/02/98

No, he has never been related to Cybermud except i went and visited his
mud and talked to him.  Cybermud's origional site was
cybermud.cybercity.dk but we moved to an ISP on a T1.

For the second part:  You always have to leave in the credits in the title
screen etc...When you can look and compare at all the functions and say
they all have a significent change in them, then it isn't diku/circle
anymore:P