Re: List Archive

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 06/03/98

Hmmm... maybe the page at www.circlemud.org could add this link?  The same with
George's site and Alex's site so that the archive would be easy to find.  I know
it is an odd suggestion, but I think it would help.
--Angus

Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA at CSERVE
Date:    6/2/98 5:46 PM

> Maybe its just me but it looks like the last month on the archives is from
> March of 1997. It seems that it could use some updating.

if you check the mailing list FAQ, you'd see that there is a an archive
that is kept basically up to the minute..the addy for that is:

http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle.html

siv