[AD] Looking for Builders

From: Rand 'al Thor (rand@REALMS.ORG)
Date: 06/04/98

  I'm looking for some builders for my new circlemud, Dragon's BaneMUD, if
you'd like to help us out and have experiance in building with OasisOLC
please let me know at rand@realms.org. I'll not give out the address
because I'd like to screen my builders, and there ideas.

  We don't have any REAL zones, only a few basics. So if you have an Idea
and would like to see about a bit please let me know, also if you worked
with Demond or Kain on Master's Realm MUD please let me know, I too was
part of that staff.

Thanks for your time,
Rand