Re: [STUBBORN BUG] Expirience gains

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 06/08/98

In a message dated 98-06-08 19:39:10 EDT, vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET writes:

<< I recently changed the function that gets expirience to next level in
 class.c to use an equasion instead of tobles.  After that I pwiped and when
 I tried to advance a mortal character of mine to level 11 with 'advance
 tester 11' he was advanced to level 24!  I have no idea what's wrong so any
 help would be appriciated.  Thanks >>

Ack, just realized that no, my problem isn't the same. I didn't change any
functions...just did all the stuff to add levels. Have 156...150 mortal
levels. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Sorry for 2 messages,
-JW