Re: Compiling CircleMud 3 using Minimalist GCC Windows32

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@CONNECT.AB.CA)
Date: 06/08/98

>Send me the warnings and I'll see what I can do.  That's good to hear
>though, now all we need is for Borland to work ok.

There are a few files in the contrib/code dir on the CircleMUD ftp related
to borland.  I can't tell you if they work or not though, just that I
remember seeing them there.

G:  "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in
     the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4