Re: Compiling CircleMud 3 using Minimalist GCC Windows32

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 06/09/98

Circle 3.0 beta 12 under cygnus 19.1 on a WinNT4.0 sp3 server ::
No changes are necessary to get the stock compiled and running.
A few changes are needed to get rid of some warnings the compiler reports.
run ./configure under a bash shell, after ensuring the mounts are set
appropriately regarding if you wish to run with a dos box or under bash
(bash with 19.1 is not good). Also make sure you extrac=========================================================================
Circle 3.0 beta 12 under cygnus 19.1 on a WinNT4.0 sp3 server ::
No changes are necessary to get the stock compiled and running.
A few changes are needed to get rid of some warnings the compiler reports.
run ./configure under a bash shell, after ensuring the mounts are set
appropriately regarding if you wish to run with a dos box or under bash
(bash with 19.1 is not good). Also make sure you extract the stock source
using 'unix' file format, if not you will get a message that ./configure is
not found :(
type 'make'
Is there ever a yes/no answer?? :)
I compile with bash/19.1 and autogdb with a DOS box.

           #####  DreamScapes MUD  (playtest)  #####
Endure no Immitations for They Will Surely Become Your Nightmares
                telnet://dreamscapes.ml.org:4000
      http://homepages.webleicester.co.uk/hub/ds/main.html