Re: DG-scripts, comm.h sigfunc error

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/09/98

Before everyone starts telling you to get out the C book and or RTFM
type stuff..

Check the {'s and }'s to make sure they are all there..

Parse error usually means one is missing. (from what I have learned
without a stupid C book)

also, if you include a the section of code that has that error,
like lines 38 - 45 it usually helps everyone tell you what is wrong.