Re: [EXP GAINS] Follow-up

From: Neal Lahndorff (stulahnd@ACS.EKU.EDU)
Date: 06/09/98

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Kyle Goodwin wrote:

> I already fixed my problem, see message above, but thanks for the help.
> One thing tho...SMALL MUDS??  My mud is not small and why would you assume
> that a function can only work on small muds?  I just got tired of making
> new tables for each of my 20+ classes and 60 levels.
>
> Kyle Goodwin

[ deleted ]

A simpler solution is to make a single table with dippy titles and then
make everyone use the same table, adjusted for their class and race
modifiers, vastly simplifies adding new classes or anything else you want
to do, unless you're really caught up on having unique titles for each
class.

Neal