[WIN95] [CLANS]

From: Julian Buckley (buckley@PC.ELEC.UQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 06/09/98

Hi all...

I'm at loggerheads with a section of the clan archive on the FTP site.  I
installed it all, went through the dependicies, it compiled until it came
to linking everything together:

^^^SNIP^^^
clan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _strcasecmp
circle.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x19'
^^^END SNIP^^^

I've looked through everything and can't find anything.  All related files
have a "#include clan.h" in them.  I tried patching it into stock bpl11
and also bpl12 (autopatching) in case I've missed something, but the same
thing occurs.

What's going on?