Re: [CODE] exp

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/12/98

When setting up, I wanted to set the exp to IMM at a certain exp level (like
100,000,000 exp and different for each class). I created a spreadsheet and
set the level 30 to what I wanted, then for each level I told it to multiply
each level by .?????? ..
like this

level 1 = .000001 * IMMEXP
level 2 = .000002 * IMMEXP
.
.
level 29 = .9 * IMMEXP

I think it would be good to set each level for the decimal number and just
assign the imm level exp to what ever you want.

I have not coded this in, but would like to. That way if ever I decide to
change the exp needed to IMM, all I would have to do is change the IMMEXP
value.

does anyone see any problems with this kind of thing?