Stock Bug Report

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 06/13/98

        I have been going through stock Circle (bpl12) finding problems, and I
have fixed a lot of the ones that have been mentioned on the list (with
help and fixed that have been sent to the list, as well as some of my own
changes). I just got a complaint from a player on another mud that I help
on with a persons strength being at 0. It would seem, that if a player gets
strength cast on them too much, their strength drops to 0. I tried this in
patch 12 as well, and the same thing is true. If this is fixed in patch 13,
I am sorry for the spam to the list. I have only looked at some of the code
for patch 13, where as I have not compiled it. Just thought I would bring
it up while you were making all the changes to the new patch.

- Kyu -