Re: snippets

From: d. hall (dhall@WARK.OOI.NET)
Date: 06/14/98

Me> Depends on the snippets, and they may be specific to each beta, it's hard
Me> to say w/o more details.

Me> And when you say they don't work, do they tail to compile, not do what you
Me> want, cause the sun and moon and stars to be radically misaligned?

Carl> No like I tried the Stone Skin snippet on the snippet page and it said
Carl> something like Stone Skin  not identified or something.

Which snippet page? I just browsed through Alex's (democracy.queensu.ca)
and didn't see any mention of stoneskin or any other skin for that matter.

Not identified... could you be just a wee more specific, like did the
compiler spew out STONE_SKIN not defined.

Have you read the FAQ?  It's quite useful, and it's been expanded since the
last time I checked it out.

URL for FAQ -> http://democracy.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/circle-FAQ

Things that may help...

FAQ #3.6        I'm trying to compile the mud on Windows '95 and am having
                problems, what can I do?

FAQ #3.8        While compiling the mud, why do I get errors like
                ``foo.c:1231: Undefined symbol `_whereamI' referenced from
                text segment''

d.