[Code] mud crashing on zone reset

From: Raven Jade Kenago (raventhorne@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 06/15/98

I wrote some new item loading code, when the mud
comes up, it works just fine. As soon as the
zone is reset, either manually or automatically,
the mud dies.

In syslog.CRASH it says Error: trying to create
object with negative number. (I'm using code to
load a list of objects, terminating the list with
a -1)

However, the for loop is standard..
for(i=1;if array[i] != -1;i++)

So I don't see how it could possibly be creating
an object with a number of -1, since it should
easily abort out of the for loop. It seems doubly
odd because it works just fine on reboot. Any help
GREATLY appreciated.

Andy