Re: Wilderness

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 06/15/98

> I' m thinking about adding the wilderness system to my circle2.2 mud,
> and i know it's not an easy task.
> Has anyone already written something about it?
> I haven't found any snippet or patch , so if anyone could give me some
> advice..

        Wilderness in what way? If you are talking about adding it to the sects
(ie, forrest, plains, etc), then I can probably help you where as I have
added 5 new sects/terrains to my mud. If you are referring to something
else, it would be helpful if you explained to us what you mean, in partial
or full detail.

- Lord Kyu -