Re: 'heavily modified'

From: Eduo (eduo@CIATEQ.MX)
Date: 06/16/98

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, George wrote:

> On a Circle note:  The bpl14 patch is up to 4,000 lines and 130,000
> bytes.  We're also down to a total of 20 bug reports to work through,
> from 288 at start.

Just out of curisity, what command line are you using for making the patch
of the whole thing?

Regarding the "heavily modified" issue: If you have to refer that your mud
is a modified in Circle instead of saying it is circle-based then it is
not that modified (since your basis of comparison is stock circle and that
means you still have it too present). Note I am not mentioning that Circle
shouldn't be mentioned, this would be wrong. Although any mention of what
the base was precludes the "heavily modified" bit believiability
(there goes a word I have no idea how to write..:)..:)