Re: Wilderness System

From: Matt McLaughlin (mattm@SATYRS.ENGR.CSUFRESNO.EDU)
Date: 06/17/98

  Can I just say one thing please?  I duno if competition agmonst the
novice coders is in question here, but who cares how heavily modified
or so called 'totally revamped' your MUD is.  I wouldn't normally say
nothin on this behalf, but its like the 5th mailer i came across.. thought
i would say somethin before Alex gets pissed.

If my last post ever gets to mailing list about the dude who started this
whole ordeal, then i think it would say it all.

I have one thing to say, so listen close.  There are only a few.. and i
mean few.. like 3 that i know of.. and probably under 10 people on this
mailing list that have a NON-Circle MUD.  The only reason why they are
on this list is to help out the rest of you.  They designed it all from
scratch, and would probably most definatly be more efficient than
what most of you have.

It doesn't matter.. they help you out and you should be greatfull and
appreciate it.. like I have done for all these years.

*** If you can read this line..  Thanks for reading my commentary ***

B I O - H A Z A R D   I N D U S T R I E S    (c) 1994 -DarkLord