[NEWBIE] [BITVECTORS] 128-bits on Windows?

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 06/18/98

In a message dated 98-06-18 11:57:19 EDT, fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA
writes:

<< The way bitvectors work is that you can only have 32 of them (up to
 1 << 31) before blowing the limit on unsigned long integers.  That
 means 32 affections.  Most people seem to want more than that. >>

Okay, I am sure everyone knows by now that Windows 95 is 32-bit...so I'm gonna
get to the point. Willthe 128-bit MUD upgrade work in Win95?

Thanks, and sorry to spam,
-JW