Re: [RELEASE] Wilderness/ASCII Mapping System

From: Kyle Goodwin (vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/18/98

Look I'm not selfish or anything else you'd like to label me with.  If you
read my comment about ideas you can see what I mean.  BTW this is a
precautionary lisciense.  I figgure hrdly anyone actually gives people the
credit they ask for in their readme etc so if it is something like that
then maybe they will at least make a credits entry.  Sorta ask for more so
maybe you get what you want kind of approach.  I released that code to the
public for the good of the communtity and I don't think I desurve flames
about it.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Kyle Goodwin