modify.c bug

From: James Turner (turnerjh@XTN.NET)
Date: 06/19/98

I've been poking around with the modify.c bug that crashes if too much
data is sent to the mud too fast inside the editor.  Someone else
posted a patch, but I think that they simply aborted the message
instead of prompting the user.  The problem is this:

string_add
{

  } else
    strcat(*d->str, "\r\n");
}

The code will continually add two bytes every time the current line
would be too long.  Repeat this enough and bam, corruption and crash.
It's simple to patch (I use a too_long flag myself, but a strlen + 2
would work just fine).

Hope this helps.  Plus this method is nicer since it doesn't abort
your message :)

James