Copyrights..

From: Stephen Wolfe (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 06/19/98

> OK WHAT THE HELL!! I RELEASE MY CODE TO THE PUBLIC AND GET FLAMED!

Settle down weener-boy. Most of this thread was an extremely informative
and useful commentary on copyright and licensing, not a flame directed at
you. It just happened that you started it by asking for something that
people thought was against copyright laws. Erwin's post of Brad
Templeton's site was especially informative. So, shut-up, and be happy
that you incited some good discussion.

ObCircle:
Um..can't think of anything, I'll include two next time :)

siv