who -> html question

From: Jesse Scott (jscott@BMI.NET)
Date: 06/19/98

Hey all :)

I'd like to add a who -> html system but the problem is that the mud
webpage isn't on the mud server, in fact there is no httpd at all on the
mud server, what I have to do is have circle run a script or something
that would upload the new who page to my FTP account.  My question is
how I would write the script that would do the uploading, is there an
easy was to control and FTP transfer from a script?  I also want to make
sure that the MUD doesn't wait for the script to finish before going on
so as not to slow it down to much.  Any help or suggestions would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

-Jesse

--
Jesse Scott -- jscott@bmi.net -- http://www.bmi.net/jscott/