Re: [Dumb Newbie] Dumb question, but read anyway

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 06/21/98

In a message dated 98-06-21 16:15:23 EDT, quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET writes:

<<
 Ok, whenever I add in a thingy to show email in the stat command it ends
 up looking like this
 E-mail Address: quinn@mud.comsys.netMALE PC 'Quinn'  IDNum: [    1], In room
[ 1
 204]

 here is the code and to the best of my knowledge it should switch the MALE
 PC thingy to the next line should it not?  Well if anyone could help me
 I'd greatly appreatiate it, thanks alot.

   if (!IS_NPC(k) && GET_LEVEL(ch) >= LVL_IMMORT) {
     strcpy(buf, "E-mail Address: ");
     strcat(buf, GET_EMAIL(k) ? GET_EMAIL(k) : "Anonymous");
     send_to_char(buf, ch);
   }

No. You need an \r\n in there. Make it add to the end an \r\n and /then/ send
it. ;-)

-Elrelet