Re: [NEWBIE][Cygwin32-Compiling]

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 06/22/98

I think this is a FAQ on the Cygnus page.  It basically involves how you
install the tools.
Make sure you have a /bin directory (root) and copy sh.exe to it.  That'll
solve your problems, possibly :)

           #####  DreamScapes MUD  (playtest)  #####
Endure no Imitations for They Will Surely Become Your Nightmares
                telnet://dreamscapes.ml.org:4000
      http://homepages.webleicester.co.uk/hub/ds/main.html