I'm back, and OLC+ package update

From: Warren Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 06/22/98

Yes, I'm finally back on the list, and I have been working to update some
of my old packages.

OLC+:
  OLC+ is my name for the package of Oasis v1.6b + HEDIT + AEDIT + TEDIT.
  New in this version:  Edit your startup screen while online.
                        Board Bug Fixed with Aedit

  I haven't uploaded this because I haven't made a patch version.  I
  currently have a tgz of CircleMUD 3.0.13 with all those addins
  available, along with DG Scripts.  E-mail me directly for a copy.

My Question:
  In my playerfile, I use an integer array to hold levels in various
  guilds the character may have enrolled in.  Is there a better way to do
  this?  I ask this because stock uses a "byte level;" and I'm using an
  "int guildlevel[NUM_GUILDS];" and wonder if this would work/work better
  as a byte.

Tony Robbins