Re: [DG-SCRIPTS] Documentation Available?

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 06/22/98

>Yes there is. There used to be one at http://www.equoria.com
>but that server crashed or somthing. There is a mirror here i
>think. [the addy is]:http://cmrsrc.gator.net/

Yup, that's the mirror.  However, it's not a TRUE mirror.  It's a
re-designed page.  As soon as I get some time (probably next week) it
will be updated with a newer user manual, including some of the new
features and idiosyncrosies that exist in this version that didn't in
it's original incarnation.  For example, with the current version, it is
highly unlikely that scripts will be compatible with objects, mobs and
rooms (with the different command prefix for each)

As soon as I finish it, I will post about it.  I am also working on a new
and revised manual for using the DG Event system, as well as a few
example events I have made for my MUD.  Hopefully I can get them both
done at the same time and save the list a message :)

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press