Re: Triggers

From: Jon Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 06/23/98

Cracked Egg wrote:

> On my MUD, we use Trigedit, and I have a question.  I'm trying to have a
> mob say a list of things over a period of time, with a slight delay in
> between each phrase.  How would i do this?
I think this would work:
say <whatever>
wait <amount of time>S                  <-- I think the 'S' make it seconds
                                            as opposed to tics.
say <whatever>

---
Jon Nielsen                     nikolai@montana.com
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to aquire wisdom,
one must observe."
 -Marilyn vos Savant