Re: Clip Dependant weapons

From: Matt McLaughlin (mattm@SATYRS.ENGR.CSUFRESNO.EDU)
Date: 06/24/98

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, The Mighty Mighty Bosstone wrote:

> Ive seen the ranged weapon gun code. But its not what im looking for. I
> would like to see a gun code that invlved clips. You would have to go to
> a store buy a clip type load and whala you ammo... Ive seen it done but
> is it released?

  NO, its not released..  There are only a handful of muds that have that
stuff.. and as far as i know.. none of ther src code has ever been
released.  I have clips and stuff similar to them.. such as magazines,
containers for ammo, cartrigidges, etc.  to whatever you want to refer
to them as.   It was easy to add to a varient olc as well.. than can
be set as the fields that follow:

 Max ammo clip can hold:
 Damage:
 Range:
 Type:
 Price:
 ..
 .... etc.

 Then every time its fired.. well you have 1 less bullet/whatever.

 I had to make a 'reload' command so that you can fill it back up if you
have other ammo in hand.  To bad Im so busy with work.. I would have liked
to have done some more cool things with it.

B I O - H A Z A R D   I N D U S T R I E S    (c) 1994 -DarkLord