Re: Compiling bpl13 with BorlandC++

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/25/98

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Phillip A. Ames wrote:

>I just downloaded Circle30bpl13 from the FTP site and I'm wondering if
>anyone here has been able to compile it using a Borland C++ compiler, and
>if so, whether any patches were required...  If they are, could you send
>them to me through private e-mail?  If not, I'll just have to go out and
>buy MSVC++ 4.0

If it doesn't work, I'll consider those problems bugs.  I do know of a few
places still left that do 'sprintf(buf, "%s ...", buf, ...);' which Borland
doesn't like.  Try it, mail whatever doesn't work to 'bugs@circlemud.org'
(One bug per mail, as much other information as possible since I don't have
Borland C++ and neither does Jeremy.)

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://patches.van.ml.org/          | stupidity is not thus handicapped.