triggers not saving

From: Tom Whiting (xantha@MUD3.GATOR.NET)
Date: 06/26/98

okay, call it a dumb question, but I'm full of them.
I just picked up the olcplus.tgz file from circlemud.org.
When I patched the dgscripts stuff in, nothing came up as rejected, I've
got everything set up as it should be ( I thought) untill now.
I just went to edit a new trigger (using tedit ) and it wouldn let me save
.  When I  tried tedit save 12, it told me that  it forgot what I wanted
to save (ie, it didnt want to)
any help in this one??
I'm sorry if it's been brought u before, but I haven't seen it