Re: DG Scripting Mailing List

From: Stefan Wasilewski (smw@TRITONNETWORKS.COM)
Date: 06/29/98

I would like to point out that Mark Heilpern did the circle community a
favor by extracting the script code from the DG base and releasing it as
an easy to use patch.  However, Eric Green wrote the script code, with
(very little) input from me, while we were running Death Gate a few years
ago.

Please give credit where credit is due.

-Stefan
(he who was once Puck of Death Gate)