Re: [NEWBIE] is something wrong with my make file?

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 06/30/98

> Ok I now know why I keep getting those errors everytime I try to compile
> with nmake all its does is compile the obj files and this is what is says

                >snip<

        Having been recently forced to do some compiling with microsoft
products for the first time while traveling, I have to say that I find Rob
Baumstark's (I think its robs?) page for 'how to compile Circlemud' for
windows page concise and informative. You may want to try there if you're
having any difficulties in getting it to compile and debug info.

the address is http://www.connect.ab.ca/~rbmstrk

        (woohoo, can't wait to get back to even a sparc!)

                                        PjD