Re: Distribute Command` Bosstone at "Jun 30, 98 10:18:08 am"

From: Christian Loth (sg618lo@UNIDUI.UNI-DUISBURG.DE)
Date: 06/30/98

Hoi,

> I need a command that would take everything in my inv. and teeport it to
> the given room numbers
> ex.  distribute 1 99999
> (that would put everything in my inv in random rooms between room 1 and
> 99999)
>
> I doubt any coder can code this but.. hey its worth a try.

Luckily those people who read the code, read a book on C, etc. are not
just 'any' ;)

Solution is like this (you should get every info you need from the code):
  - do a loop through your inventory
  - for every item find a random room in the world (of course it must
    exist)
  - remove the object from inventory...and move it to the room

If you expected me to post this line by line...too bad, I have other
things to do than coding for you ;)

- Chris

--
| Christian Loth                      | Meet me as the >Shadowdancer< in the |